 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5985
Re: Working the held queue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:07:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
hi folks,

flicking through he list of held parts at the PT I came across this part:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3004p09.dat

cross-checking with peeron http://www.peeron.com/inv/catpic/3004 or Bricklink
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?pg=2&catString=118&catType=P doesn't
say anything about a pattern. I really would like to see this part ripped from
the PT (also because the author is on the list of non-CA authors
http://www.ldraw.org/article/381 and his brick would ultimately be stripped from
the official library).

I would also like to see a flower shortcut with the flowers in reverse (thin
diameter of the flower down, large diameter on top). Thats the way i make my
flowers.

Regards,
Ludo

<SNIP>