 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5984
Re: Working the held queue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3741c01.dat

my guess is that this file will hang in the PT forever. though I think that
3741c01.dat - Plant Flower (Complete Shortcut) is a far better name than
Flowers.dat - Plant Flowers with Stem Shortcut.

If others agree that this is worth keeping, I'll change my hold vote.

one of my favorites!

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3149c02.dat

let me know if someone want's me to set up a poll at ldraw.org:
is part 3149c02.dat "unneccessary" or "neccessary" ROFL

I changed my hold vote for this part (I do think it isn't really needed but a
hold vote is too harsh).