 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5776
Re: New Part: x784 Technic Gear Hailfire Droid Wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Amnon Silverstein wrote:
Tonight I hammered out the Droid Wheel Gear. I used lots of sub parts, and I
think it is pretty efficient, especially considering how many fins and teeth
this thing has!
I will post the dats in a follow up in plain text.

<<http://popbubble.com/Lego/LDraw/HailfireGear.jpg>>
<<http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/x784.1067198462.jpg>>

Thanks a lot! Many people including me waited for this part...

I have a few problems with it though:
- The first subpart has a wrong download name (lugnet.cad.dat.parts:5772), the
name inside dat file is wrong too (0 Name: x784.dat0)
- I don't see the internal rim (maybe I'm missing some primitive, but I saw no
reference in your files)
- Is the path (in x784s03) ..\p\tooth24.dat correct? shouldn't it simply refer
to tooth24.dat?

Philo