 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5781
Re: New Part: x784 Technic Gear Hailfire Droid Wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:41:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Amnon Silverstein wrote:

- I don't see the internal rim (maybe I'm missing some primitive, but I saw no
reference in your files)

Oops. You are right, the inner ring fell off of the x784s01.dat part somehow.
I'll fix that.

Don't make a separate file for x784s01, just put that code in the main
x784.dat.

Steve