 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5790
Re: New Part: x784 Technic Gear Hailfire Droid Wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 07:31:16 GMT

Sorry I missed this in my first reply, but I just noticed. There’s a minor modeling glitch that’s resulting in extra polygons on one side (but not the other). Take a look at the circled sections (you can just make out the problem via the shading):

Also, it’s fairly obvious that the two halves aren’t identical when you switch to wireframe.

--Travis