 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5752
Re: Anyone working on monorail tracks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:56:05 GMT

Now the scans are finished,

I thought that others might be interested to see them (at least when someone starts on the ldraw-version), so I’ve posted them in this BS folder earlier today: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=150283

I’ve included some composite pictures with comments (the “info” ones), 600 dpi curve scans (beware: they’re 2mb each!), and a couple of pictures of the parts in use.

It turned out that both parts were slightly bent out of shape, so I had to build a strong structure underneath to keep them in shape for the curve scans. Besides that, I’ve added a white 1x2 tile in the recessions in the ends to demonstrate the complete “curve” without the warping seen on the info versions.

Hope that’s enough, I’ll be away until monday.

Cheers NB