 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5741
Re: Anyone working on monorail tracks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:55:51 GMT

Niels Bugge wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is working on the two monorail ramp pieces?

The 2677 <http://peeron.com/inv/parts/2677> and 2678
<http://peeron.com/inv/parts/2678>

I'm going to need them shortly because the project I'm working on is rather big
and bendy at the moment, and I'd really like to use MLCad as an aid to figure
out how precisely to fit things together. ¬
A quick moc up will do as long as
the curve, thickness and connection points are correct.

If this is for designing the layout, you could try Track designer:
http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot/td.htm

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/