 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5574
Re: Brick 1 x 6 x 5 with Rocket Launch Pattern – RELOADED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Not being on the LSC means I didn't have any visibility
to the fact that they were discussing this already.

The LSC mailing list archives are public and a link to them can be found here:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/12

While we're not completely out in the open (i.e. discussing policy on Lugnet),
our discussions are available for any one who wants to follow along.

Thanks for the reminder about that! I always forget. Still, a quick "ya we're
discussing it" followed by a "what do people think" here doesn't hurt.