 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5571
Re: Brick 1 x 6 x 5 with Rocket Launch Pattern – RELOADED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse wrote:
Anyhow, my non-LSC-member (and thus pretty much worthless) opinion
is that the dithering requirement should perhaps be relaxed to more
of a recommendation than a requirement.  After all, even the ldraw.org
parts tracker doesn't use the original LDRAW.EXE to render the parts.
It uses something more like a portable open source reference
implementation of LDRAW.EXE.

Actually your (and any other non-LSC member's) input is not wothless and
actually has a great influence on what decides.  We decided when the LSC first
formed that we wouldn't do anything without at least discussing the pros and
cons with the community.

That said, we (the LSC) are discussing the subfiling issue.

-Orion