 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5551
5550  |  5552
Subject:
Brick 1 x 6 x 5 with Rocket Launch Pattern – RELOADED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:03:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

I overhauled the Brick 1 x 6 x 5 with Rocket Launch Pattern - 3754p90.dat.

Although this is the re-engineering of an existing LEGO part, it will NOT be
submitted to the LDraw Parts Tracker for certification. It would never make
it through the certification process, because the dithered color 257 hasn’t
been separated into a subpart for being backwards compatible with Ldraw 0.27.

In fact I don’t want my parts any longer compatible with an 8 years old
DOS-prog I haven’t ever used. The pattern looks fine in MLCad, LDView and
L3Lab; also the Povray-rendering through LPub didn’t cause any trouble - that’s
all I want. It’s no news that the more subparts a part uses the long it will
take to go through certification. Subfiling in order to reducing file size is
fine - to work around the color issue of an outdated prog, with many
and better alternatives available, definitely not.

Therefore please download it from my personal website
www.holly-wood.it/ldraw/authored-en.html.

Bye, w.