 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5573
Re: Brick 1 x 6 x 5 with Rocket Launch Pattern – RELOADED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:05:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Not being on the LSC means I didn't have any visibility
to the fact that they were discussing this already.

The LSC mailing list archives are public and a link to them can be found here:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/12

While we're not completely out in the open (i.e. discussing policy on Lugnet),
our discussions are available for any one who wants to follow along.

-Orion