 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4696
Re: New Parts Category? Sport?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 08:05:40 GMT

Lately I've been rendering most of the
Shell promotion set soccer stadium:

I didn't do the minifigs (so the place is
deserted) and am now trying to learn how to do
the parts that are not yet created in LDRAW,
like the ball, goal net and some tiles. Long
term I'd like to create scenes, movies even
perhaps, that will look like famous soccer
moments from years ago. (world cup finals)

Choice A:  Into Existing Categories
Choice B:  Into a New Category
Choice C:  A mix of the above

I'd go with choice A. Me a purist. Sorry.