 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4657
Re: New Parts Category? Sport?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 18:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John Riley wrote:

I can only think of two categories appropriate:
Sport  and  Minifig Sport

Hmm.  Regular 'things', like soccer balls, I could see grouping under
Minifig Accessory.  It's the special-purpose addon pieces, the bases and
handles and minifig holders that really need another grouping.

I'm drawing a blank on a name for such a group, so I think 'Sport' is
alright for now.

If we can generate a few different category names, it might be worthy of
a poll on www.ldraw.org.

Steve