 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4556
Re: BFC problem with 970s01.dat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Kyle McDonald writes:
No I thin khe meant that only new and updated primitives are required
to be BFC compliant to be accepted to the parts tracker.  Parts are
still accepted that aren't certified though that is preferable.

Though I'm not sure I've seen anything stating this officially.

Actually this is stated in the BFC spec but it wasn't enforced until the PT
was created.

-Orion