 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4550
Re: BFC problem with 970s01.dat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:07:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
IIRC, my claim of making this BFC compliant was found to be incorrect when
reviewed in the PT. So to expedite its release, I suspect Steve did an admin
edit of the 0 BFC CERTIFY line (since we only insist on BFC compliance for
primitives) to make it "correct".

insist? Did you mean await?
The whole file including primitives should be BFC compliant to have the CERTIFY.

I think it is OK for other BFC commands to exist within a BFC NOCERTIFY
file, but that parsers should treat them as comments.

Yes, a NOCERTIFY can be considered as a (temporary) turn-off-BFC,
and other BFC statements should silently be ignored.
/Lars