 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4242
4241  |  4243
Subject:
1381 Vampire Crypt figs (and garlic tile)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 00:35:39 GMT

1381  Vampire Crypt
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1381
http://peeron.com/inv/sets/1381-1

Has anyone made the torsos in this set? How about the 2x2 garlic tile?

If not, I'd like to register interest and ask for pattern number assignment
for all of the following

There are 4 interesting torsos,

- the vampire
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?MinifigID=hrf005

(with him I need some clues.. what color number to use for his gold and for
his maroon/dark read)

- the grip with bat on torso
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?MinifigID=hrf010

- the "gent"
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?MinifigID=hrf002

and last but not least the hapless peasant or hunchback
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?MinifigID=hrf008

Finally, there is also the garlic tile

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=3068px51

Please LMK. I got a copy of this set, can scan the torsos and tile, and will
have some time on the plane back and forth to SF this week. I will post my
scans of all the parts for reference if the BL links above weren't
definitive enough.

I am sorry, I cannot do the heads though, I would leave that to someone more
talented than me.