 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4247
Re: 1381 Vampire Crypt figs (and garlic tile)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:46:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek writes:
1381  Vampire Crypt
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1381
http://peeron.com/inv/sets/1381-1

Has anyone made the torsos in this set? How about the 2x2 garlic tile?

I haven't heard about anyone making them.  So go for it.

If not, I'd like to register interest and ask for pattern number assignment
for all of the following
There are 4 interesting torsos,
- the vampire
- the grip with bat on torso
- the "gent"
and last but not least the hapless peasant or hunchback
Finally, there is also the garlic tile

I'll get back to you on the pattern codes.

(with him I need some clues.. what color number to use for his gold and for
his maroon/dark read)

Gold is 334 and dark red is 320.  Eventually, you'll need to put the gold
elements in one subfile, and the dark red elements in another subfile
(except for gold/dark red areas that are modeled with primitive files).

I am sorry, I cannot do the heads though, I would leave that to someone more
talented than me.

Could you do the heads as flat patterns, if there was a way to project them
onto the minifig heads?

Steve