 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4601
Re: 1381 Vampire Crypt figs (and garlic tile)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 20:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Garrison writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:

Seriously, here's the basic list I came up with for Studios minifigs.
I'm not claiming that this list is complete or accurate; I spent at
least 10 minutes on it. :)

d0 Spielberg/director
d1 Tube-top Actress (aka, Gail Storm #3) torso only
d2 Production Assistant (aka, Becky Blastinov #2)  Head should
  probably be Space Port
d3 Key Grip (uses SP2 'space face') torso only
d4 Cameraman (uses Docs face from Rock Raiders) torso only
d5 Stuntman (not sure if face is orginal or not)

d6 Spiderman
d7 Peter Parker
d8 Green Goblin
d9 Mary Jane Watson

da Werewolf
db Good guy
dc Heroine (Mary Jane Watson #2) torso only
dd Frankenstein's monster +head piece
de Dr. Frankenstein
df Vampire
dg Igor
dh Sound guy (bats torso)- torso only
dj Mummy
dk Nesquick Rabbit (maybe should go under Tx range - for
  corporate icons)

Are these still the codes for the Vampire, Igor, and the Sound Guy?

I hope so. Vampire is uploaded and waiting review as is Igor, IIRC. I am
still working on Sound Guy but haven't gotten very far, would be willing to
hand over my partially complete quad2dat file if someone wanted to take a
crack at it...

I know
that some of the other codes have changed, but I can't tell what they
should be
now since ldraw.org is still refusing http connections.  Also, anyone know the
pattern code for the garlic 3068b?

Thanks,
TWS Garrison