 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4241
Re: LGEO 6x6 webbed dish fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:27:22 GMT

wow i just checked my last render that used this....

and sure as can be ... the part is wrong...

-tk

"Tim Romine" <enimor7@juno.com> wrote in message
There is an error in the LGEO version of 4285.dat

lg_4285.inc has only 6 web divisions, instead of the 8 that occur in the
true LEGO part.

I corrected this for my personal use some time ago, and just recently this
issue has come up on lugnet.  So here is my "fix" for this problem.

Tim Romine
AFOL for life

NOTE:  Do *NOT* try to open this file in a .dat viewer or editor.  It is • not
really a .dat file.  It is an .inc file for use in your LGEO directory.
When you download it, save it as "lg_4285.inc" in your LGEO directory,
overwriting the old one.  If the lugnet server won't let you download it • as
an .inc file, download it as a .dat and rename it.  Anyway, here goes: