 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4030
  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

Sorry for my comments but you americans make me sick with all you bullsiht and you america this america that. And another thing the reason I say this is because there was never a U.S flag in LEGO neither a Spainsh one or Ireland one so if you made (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes: <snipped 'cause it really had to be, wasn't nice at all> (...) When I got the LEGO firestation when I was a kid, the sticker sheet had all sorts of flags on it, including the US flag. It also (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

(...) There's a saying in the US (I suspect that there is an equivalent Spanish saying): If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. >> Mark << (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

Let forget what I posted OK? Just one thing why you americans can't be just like us europeans? (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

Eduardo, Some readers, no matter where they're from, may find your posts offensive. I understand that you're only venting your frustration. But not everyone will read your comments the same way. All of us on LUGNET want this to be a friendly place. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes: there was never a U.S flag (...) While at BricksWest 2002, LLC was selling a little American flag pack. I didn't buy one, but perhaps someone who did would post a pic of theirs for you. As I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

(...) We'll try. (...) In what way? How are Europeans acting in a superior way to Americans as evidenced on LUGNET? (...) Well, I don't go waving any flags or anything, but why does it offend you that someone would celebrate their nation by posting (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

(...) I have set 575, Coast Guard Station, and it came with a US flag: (URL) flag piece was a plastic rectangle attached to a post with a 1x1 cylinder at the bottom (all white). Then there was a US flag sticker that you put on the plastic rectangle. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

Ok there is a USA LEGO flag my mistake never seen it before. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

(...) We don't think that we are superior just we don't act like americans. (...) Good, it doesn't offend me, I don't like the way you "americans" are always super proud of being americans, born in america and or proud of being born on 4 of July (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!

Hey: I rarely play the compartmentalized dork cop, but could y'all take these non-cad.dat.parts discussions either offline or at least to off-topic.debate? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)