 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3754
3753  |  3755
Subject:
new titles for subfiles (was "proper titles") [LONG]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 21:37:51 GMT

Steve,

Here's the complete list of unofficial subfiles
whose titles aren't already in the format that you wanted.
I've listed each with a suggested new title.

Thanks,
Franklin

These subfiles are needed only by their "parent" file,
thus, the tildes ("~") are warranted, in my opinion.

parts/s/30373s01.dat
~Slope Brick 65 6x6x2 Inv. Quad. w/ Notches & Pegholes x 0.25

parts/s/59s01.dat
~Minifig Greatsword - Grip Segment

parts/s/59s02.dat
~Minifig Greatsword - Blade

parts/s/59s03.dat
~Minifig Greatsword - Guard and Pommel

These subfiles were needed for using dithered colors.
They are used only by their "parent" file,
thus, the tilde ("~") is warranted, in my opinion.

parts/s/30102p1a.dat
~Door 2x8x6 Revolving w/ Ninja pattern - Gold details

parts/s/30102p1b.dat
~Door 2x8x6 Revolving w/ Ninja pattern - Silver details

parts/s/3297ps1a.dat
~Slope Brick 33 3x4 w/ SW Shtl. Vent - Semi-Black details

parts/s/551ps1a.dat
~Windscreen 6x8x3 w/ SW Shtl. Canopy - Lt. Grey details

parts/s/970p4f1.dat
~Minifig Hips w/ Leather Belt & Red Studs - Gold details

parts/s/970ps5a.dat
~Minifig Hips w/ SW Gunbelt - Silver details

parts/s/971ps5a.dat
~Minifig Leg Right w/ SW Gunbelt - Silver details

parts/s/973psx1.dat
~Minifig Torso w/ SW Endor Luke - Lt. Grey details

parts/s/973psy1.dat
~Minifig Torso w/ SW Imp. Senior Officer - Silver details

parts/s/973psz1.dat
~Minifig Torso w/ SW Imp. Junior Officer - Silver details

These subfiles were needed for using dithered colors.
They are used only by their "parent" file,
thus, the tilde ("~") is warranted, in my opinion.

Also, since the filenames of these subfiles had to drop
a character from the filename of the "parent", I felt that
the filename of the "parent" was needed in the title
(to provide for maximum two-way tracking).

parts/s/3069p17a.dat
~Tile 1x2 w/ Stingray Control Panel (3069bp17) - Gold details

parts/s/3069ps2a.dat
~Tile 1x2 w/ SW Avionics (3069bps2) - Gold details

parts/s/3069ps2b.dat
~Tile 1x2 w/ SW Avionics (3069bps2) - Silver details

parts/s/3626bsc1.dat
~Minifig Head w/ Lobot Pattern (3626bpsc) - Silver details

parts/s/3626bsc2.dat
~Minifig Head w/ Lobot Pattern (3626bpsc) - Shiny Lt. Blue details

These subfiles should be fine.

parts/s/30102s01.dat
Door 2x8x6 Revolving - Blank Faces

parts/s/30361s01.dat
Cylinder 2x2x2 Robot Body - Blank Front Face

parts/s/30361s1a.dat
Cylinder 2x2x2 w/ R2-D2 (30361ps1) - Silver details

parts/s/30361s1b.dat
Cylinder 2x2x2 w/ R2-D2 (30361ps1) - Everything Else

parts/s/3297s01.dat
Slope Brick 33 3x4 - Blank Slope Face

parts/s/3626bs00.dat
Minifig Head w/ 360-degree Blank Face but All Edge Lines

parts/s/3960p2a.dat
Radar Dish 4x4 w/ Spiral Pattern - Outline

parts/s/3960p2b.dat
Radar Dish 4x4 w/ Spiral Pattern - Spiral

parts/s/3960s02.dat
Space Radar Dish 4x4 - Blank 15-degree slice

parts/s/41748s01.dat
Wedge 2x6 Double Left

parts/s/41761s01.dat
Wedge 6x8x2 Triple Inverted

parts/s/41765s01.dat
Wedge 2x6 Double Inverted Left

parts/s/41855s01.dat
Slope Rounded 2x2x0.667 - Blank Faces

parts/s/551s01.dat
Windscreen 6x8x3 - Blank Faces

parts/s/973p71b.dat
Minifig Torso w/ Bead Necklace - Outline

parts/s/973ps9a.dat
Minifig Torso w/ SW Vest & Pockets - Silver Buckle

parts/s/973psb1.dat
Minifig Torso w/ SW Fett's Armor - Background

parts/s/973psb2.dat
Minifig Torso w/ SW Fett's Armor - Plates

parts/s/x460s00.dat
Container Suitcase - Joiner Tab

parts/s/x460s01.dat
Container Suitcase - Male Half

parts/s/x460s02.dat
Container Suitcase - Female Half

parts/s/x462s01.dat
Wedge 6x8x2 Triple

parts/s/x464s01.dat
Slope Rounded 1x6 - Blank Face

parts/s/x469s01.dat
Roadsign Clip-on 2 x 2 Round

parts/s/x470s01.dat
Roadsign Clip-on 2 x 2 Square

parts/s/x480s01.dat
Hinge Arm Locking - One-Finger End (needs work)

parts/s/x480s02.dat
Hinge Arm Locking - Two-Finger End (needs work)

parts/s/x480s03.dat
Hinge Arm Locking - One-Half of Two-Finger End

parts/s/x481s01.dat
Hinge Arm Locking - Axle Hole

parts/s/x483s01.dat
Hinge Arm Locking - Ridge Segment