 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3749
Re: proper titles for subfiles (was "Rebel A-Wing Pilot Torso")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 20:01:29 GMT

What are your feelings about current unofficial subfiles?

I'd be happy to compile a list of the subfiles I've written
(as time permits) with suggested new titles for same, if you'd
be willing to admin-update the files (so that whatever votes
they've got won't go away).  Would that be OK?

Thanks,
Franklin