 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3599
3598  |  3600
Subject:
More accurate hand? (was Re: Work-in-progress improved minifig arm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:14:25 GMT

I wonder if it would be worth it to re-make the minifig hands too. The hand
should tilt away from the hand "stem" at an angle of about 15 degrees. Right
now, to get the correct angle of the hand to the arm, the hand has to be
tilted so the solids intersect.

What are anyone else's thoughts on this?

--Ryan

amateur radio call sign: kb1fob
website: http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/home.htm