 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3537
3536  |  3538
Subject:
Minifig printing gallery (was: printed brick variants)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:09:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Clark Stephens writes:
My minifig helper page was never meant to be an LDraw listing. It is linked
to/representative of the Bricklink catalog. I appreciate your suggestions. I
added the link in response to a secondary request by Tony. I didn't realize
that his request was for an LDraw listing. My appologies for the off-topic
link. There are far better sites for LDraw info, mainly
http://www.ldraw.org/ as you pointed out.

No, no- you answered my question quite nicely.  That is what *I* was looking
for, though I should have sent followups to the .build.minifig group because
of course this group would expect an Ldraw point of view.

Here are the references, spliced back in from a previous post:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Clark Stephens writes:
I keep a minifig, torso & head visual helper page hooked to the Bricklink
catalog. It is nowhere near comprehensive, but it is more complete than most
I've seen.
http://home.att.net/~clarkcorner/VisualMiniHelper.html
Any variations not there can be submitted to the Blink catalog (or sent to
me & I'll submit them.)

Here's the best minifig guide I've seen (not my site):
http://www.minimundo.de/
if you don't read german, click on the British flag in the upper right for
the english version of the site. Then click on the minifig tab. If you like
the site drop the webmaster a line. When I emailed him, he replied that I
was the first english language email he had recieved! It's surprising that
such resources go 'undiscovered'.

(XPost and FUT .build.minifig)

--
Tony Hafner