 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3532
Re: New Part: 3001p59.dat - Brick 2 x 4 with Shell text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Clark Stephens writes:
If you haven't see it yet, I'm collecting pictures of printed Lego bricks
over on Brickshelf:
Submissions are always welcome. I'll give you picture credit, too.

Hm, I've got at least 2 other versions of the white 2x3 with "police"
printing in different fonts, plus a "police" 1x6 (or is it a 1x8?)  And both
varieties of 1x6 shell bricks I have use a different font from those as well.

Looks like it's time to bring in the whole tray of decorated parts!  Are you
interested in bricks only, or do you want stuff like tiles & slopes as well?

And does anyone know of a comprehensive gallery of printed torsos & heads?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com