 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3531
Re: New Part: 3001p59.dat - Brick 2 x 4 with Shell text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Clark Stephens writes:
Tony, Tore,
The 2x4 shell brick came in set Shell service station . That's the
rare European only one with the yellow doors. I also have that 2x4 Shell
text brick, if you want more pictures/comparisons.

Also, there is a single brick with 2 different shell patterns. The 1x2 brick
has just a shell (ldraw 3004p60), and also comes with the shell symbol &
shell text (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=91793).

Cool- and it sounds like we definitely need a pattern ID distinct from the
Shell icon pattern ID (60).  When I originally looked, 59 seemed like a good
ID number.  I don't remember my logic for picking it, though (perhaps
because it *was* being used elsewhere).  Perhaps the icon/text combination
needs a distinct number as well.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com