 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3529
Re: New Part: 3001p59.dat - Brick 2 x 4 with Shell text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:47:44 GMT

Tony, Tore,
The 2x4 shell brick came in set Shell service station . That's the
rare European only one with the yellow doors. I also have that 2x4 Shell
text brick, if you want more pictures/comparisons.

Also, there is a single brick with 2 different shell patterns. The 1x2 brick
has just a shell (ldraw 3004p60), and also comes with the shell symbol &
shell text (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=91793).

If you haven't see it yet, I'm collecting pictures of printed Lego bricks
over on Brickshelf:
Submissions are always welcome. I'll give you picture credit, too.

HTH,
Clark

PS: I've been told there is a variant on the pump stickers, too, but I
haven't found good enough pictures, yet.

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Just arrived to me from Denmark today. :o)

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tony Hafner writes:
Hey, cool!  What set did this come in?