 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3236
Re: x191 & x192 part in the Parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:35:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, ludo soete wrote:

B.T.W. We have now 2 parts in the parts tracker, the X191 & X192. This means
that one part can be eliminated when i do this changes, isn't it?

But you'll need two parts -- one for the top of the connector, and one
for the bottom.  And a third for the two put together...

Steve