 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1714
Re: carriage house / former hospital - Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jimmy Figiel writes:
Great Model!

I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of using your model as
a test of a virtual reality scene.  The results are at

http://ldraw.figielweb.com

I would love some feedack from anyone willing to give it.

WOW!  This is so very cool.  How did you create this?  How much work did it
take?  This results are just beautiful.  The zoom in/out feature is great
(and if you zoom out you can get some pretty freaky views.)

-John Van