 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1707
Re: carriage house / former hospital - Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:08:17 GMT

Wow! That VR window is a very good application.

/Tore

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jimmy Figiel writes:
Great Model!

I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of using your model as
a test of a virtual reality scene.  The results are at

http://ldraw.figielweb.com

I would love some feedack from anyone willing to give it.

Thanks

Jimmy 8(:O))