 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1224
Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 21:26:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Axel Poqué writes:

We are proud to announce that the first full-scale (Minifig-
scale) model of the Apollo Lunar Module (LM) is now ready for
peer review.

I'm very impressed by your model. Have you considered to enter this beauty
in the "Model Of The Month" competition at http://www.ldraw.org ? (Or is
that why you are looking for Crater Plates ?)

I wish you more of this kind of inspiration, M. Moolhuysen.