 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1214
Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

For some reason in LDLite, it only gets as far as the bottom of the base, at
which point LDLite announces it's done.

I've tried with the current version and I get the same result.
If I remove the the piece at which LDLite stops (a 3024, plate 1x1),
it jumps to the next submodel (the ascent stage) and renders this,
but only to a certain point also. No matter what I try (rearranging
the pieces, removing them, reformatting with a text editor, etc),
LDLite justs stops at about the same point. I suspect that it's
a general problem with LDLite and MPDs (?!?)

Axel (F.) Poque                                          <`)
email: axel.pq@t-online.de                               /V\
Internet: http://home.t-online.de/~axel.pq               (_)>