 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1207
Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Axel Poqué writes:
SUBJECT: Full-scale LM model review readiness

We are proud to announce that the first full-scale (Minifig-
scale) model of the Apollo Lunar Module (LM) is now ready for
peer review.

Wow, that's huge!  Unfortunately, it's hard to get the full effect with a
DAT file this big.  Do you plan on rendering any raytraces?  I'm sure that
with some nice pics, more people would comment.
From what I can tell, though, it looks like you've crammed a ton of detail
into the model!  Keep up the good work!
--Bram