 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1222
Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 08:12:59 GMT

Axel,  Thats the coolest Space lego vehicle I've ever seen.  Makes me want
to make one.  As a non-cad program possessing member of Lugnet its nice to
see the .jpg renderings.

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Axel Poqué writes:
I just uploaded two pictures of my Apollo LM to Brickshelf at

I'm planning to render a few more and post them within the next
few days.

Axel (F.) Poque
email: axel.pq@t-online.de                              /__ /\
Internet: http://home.t-online.de/~axel.pq             ](__=_`)