 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1215
Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

For some reason in LDLite, it only gets as far as the bottom of the base, at
which point LDLite announces it's done.

I've tried with the current version and I get the same result.
If I remove the the piece at which LDLite stops (a 3024, plate 1x1),
it jumps to the next submodel (the ascent stage) and renders this,
but only to a certain point also. No matter what I try (rearranging
the pieces, removing them, reformatting with a text editor, etc),
LDLite justs stops at about the same point. I suspect that it's
a general problem with LDLite and MPDs (?!?)

All this toying around with the .dat led me to discover a little
error in the model, though: the 3 grey 1x4 tiles in the lower part
of the ALSEP bay (the one with the folded door) should be removed,
as they keep the landing radar form staying properly afixed. I'll
post a corrected .dat on my homepage.

Regards, Axel

Axel (F.) Poque                                          <`)
email: axel.pq@t-online.de                               /V\
Internet: http://home.t-online.de/~axel.pq               (_)>