 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1136
Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:23:00 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:
Sorry about the last message; sounded kinda rude. Anyway, yeah they
(claws) would look more like forks if they were longer, but then how
would the operator get out while carrying a load? Oh well, seems like
every loader would have that problem anyway!

The roll cage on mine doesn't open anyway...the driver has to enter
through the  side or top.  I wonder what I could use to make forks that
would fit...short (ie, fat) antennas, maybe?
--Bram