 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1124
Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:48:56 GMT

Try viewing it with LDLite or L3Lab.  The minifig was made using LDao's
Minifig Modeler, which spits out code with LDLite language extensions.
MLCAD and L3P don't recognize the LDLite commands, so they render
incorrectly.

That's much better, however, even in L3LAB, the hands don't attach to the
arms. How can I fix it?

I really enjoying rendering these images for my desktop wallpaper.

-Chuck