 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1118
Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 03:46:32 GMT

Awesome Bram. The arms however... Need more work. Maybe you should try
mounting Aquanaut or Divers arm pieces on the bottom... OR better yet ask
Jeremy, he outta' know how to add arms...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I don't know if this little vehicle would be any good at actually loading
stuff, but it can at least carry little things around.  If someone has a
better idea for arms, please share.
As always, please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Snip .DAT<