 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1130
Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:44:54 GMT

How could it lift cargo if the rollbar gets in the way? Look at them, they
can't touch each other and are way too small to hold large objects.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Ben Vaughan writes:
I think I'd have to disagree with you Mladen.  If those were pneumatic or
hydraulically driven arms or forks like on a fork lift, they'd probably be
plenty strong.  Anything bigger, while perhaps more aesthetically pleasing,
would most likely leave the cargo to far in front of the loader.  It would
be much to front/top heavy to be practical.  Bigger arms would be more
practical if this thing were fighting the alien queen, but for moving cargo
crates, they seem fine.  I give it a thumbs up.

Great work, Bram!

Ben
--
Ben Vaughan
ben@marsbase.com

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message
Awesome Bram. The arms however... Need more work. Maybe you should try
mounting Aquanaut or Divers arm pieces on the bottom... OR better yet ask
Jeremy, he outta' know how to add arms...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I don't know if this little vehicle would be any good at actually loading
stuff, but it can at least carry little things around.  If someone has a
better idea for arms, please share.
As always, please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Snip .DAT<