 CAD / 9974
Re: Non-BFC primitives (was: Primitives with different BFC winding)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 08:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

box3#8p

(don't use box3#8p - use box3u8p)

I just browsed the primitives in my P folder,
(including only the official primitives).

I recall the discussion about renaming box3#8p
to box3u8p because of the #-issue.
And now the PT is back online I can see
box3u8p waiting for more votes.

Niels