 CAD / 9862
Re: Primitives with different BFC winding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 00:35:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

It's been a rainy day here, so did a lot of LDrawing ;-)
Today I found out how to use cyls and cyls2 primitives :-)
I created, updated and finished a few parts.
Making my parts BFC compliant I noticed that several
primitives of the same class have different BFC winding.
Compare 2-4ring1.dat and 2-4ring2.dat
But more primitives are involved, mostly rings
and ring segments.

Different winding should not be a big deal.  The BFC standard requires renders to
keep track of the winding direction and cull correctly.

Steve