 CAD / 9752
9751  |  9753
Subject:
Primitives with different BFC winding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:13:05 GMT

It's been a rainy day here, so did a lot of LDrawing ;-)
Today I found out how to use cyls and cyls2 primitives :-)
I created, updated and finished a few parts.
Making my parts BFC compliant I noticed that several
primitives of the same class have different BFC winding.
Compare 2-4ring1.dat and 2-4ring2.dat
But more primitives are involved, mostly rings
and ring segments.

Niels