 CAD / 9805
Re: new user installation summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:51:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague writes:
In lugnet.cad, Amy Hughes writes:
I got LSynth to run by moving my user account into the administrators
group. It appears that although the permissions look okay, LSynth
won't run from a group other than the one that installed it.

I don't even know what this last one means

<snip>

I'm also a unix geek, so permissions in that world are well understood by me.

<snip>

Windows is like hostile territory :-)

*like* !?!?!

Kevin