 CAD / 9802
Re: new user installation summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Amy Hughes writes:
In a previous episode I wrote:
These are the programs I can't get to work...
LSynth, megapov, LPub

I installed POV-Ray 3.1g, and now LPub and megapov run fine. The changes I made
to the LGEO files (adding semicolons) to make them compatible with 3.5 work
fine with 3.1. And with 3.1 I don't have to remove the version number that L3P
puts in every POV file :-)

I got LSynth to run by moving my user account into the administrators group. It
appears that although the permissions look okay, LSynth won't run from a group
other than the one that installed it.

I don't even know what this last one means :^), but I'm glad you got them
all working.  Now you can take a risk and go for LPub 2.2 ;^)

Amy

Kevin