 CAD / 9471
Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 04:51:46 GMT

More commonly, "Hear, hear."
In this media, maybe it should be, "Read, read."
To more closely match the olde English, maybe, "Lo, lo," which means "Look,
look."
In whichever form it is stated, however, I must admit to strong agreement with
the sentiment expressed..."An auto updater...would be a god-send."
Marlon "Excelerator" Smith
X_LR8R@hotmail.com
p.s. I am just goofing.  Please take no offense.

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager writes:
<Snip>

Here, Here!

I'm a casual user of the LDraw line, using MLCad to look at different MOCs
around the community.  But, I'm constantly plagued by "Part Number ... Not
Found!  Continue Loading?"

An auto updater, based off of the Virus Scan update engines would be a
god-send for those of us without the time or patience to download each
successive parts-pack and install and re-list and all.

-John Rudy