 CAD / 9467
Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager writes:
<Snip>

Here, Here!

I'm a casual user of the LDraw line, using MLCad to look at different MOCs
around the community.  But, I'm constantly plagued by "Part Number ... Not
Found!  Continue Loading?"

An auto updater, based off of the Virus Scan update engines would be a
god-send for those of us without the time or patience to download each
successive parts-pack and install and re-list and all.

-John Rudy