 CAD / 8769
Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:56:40 GMT

WOW! This is seriously impressive and it couldn't have come at a better
time.
I am just putting together the instructions for my first custom kit, and
until I saw this message and downloaded the software, I was handwriting a
series of scripts to automated as much of the process as possible.

But now I don't have to! Yea!

A huge thanks to Kevin for his fantastic effort here and also thanks to Jake
for bringing this to my attention.

Richard  - a very happy user!
www.briktrak.com

Kevin,

Thanks for your superb effort. This tool is absolutely amazing!! I • encourage
anyone who creates .ldr/.dat files to download this tool and give it a • whirl!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
LEGO Enthusiast