 CAD / 8770
8769  |  8771
Subject:
L3P AddOn Error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:43:45 GMT

Howdy All,

I was trying to run the L3P Addon program and since I upgraded to POV-Ray
3.5 (and uninstalled POV-Ray 3.1) I now get the following error message:

POV-Ray could not be verified as installed on this system.
L3PAO will run, but auto rendering of .L3P-generated files will not be
available.

This worked with POV-RAY 3.1.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of this message and get this working
again?

Thanks for the help,
Jason Reljac