 CAD / 859
Re: [Unofficial Part] 3613 - Arm Piece with Towball Socket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:06:10 GMT

There are a bunch of usability issues (like the Editor shouldn't
deselect the selection after performing an action!), but not too many
out-and-out bugs.

Steve

Steve, a nice addition would be an alt-a command to turn a part 90 deg. on its
y-axis, just like the "a" command in Ldraw.  Also, I've noticed that alt-x/y/z
lets me rotate a part, but alt-s (or alt-c) doesn't work for setting the
center of rotation.

Aside from the deselection thing, the only real usability problem for me
happens while I'm trying to cut and paste lines.  If I'm trying to select a
line to cut when LDLite's "polling" takes place, sometimes I end up cutting
the wrong selection or get other unexpected results.  I don't know if it's
possible to dissable the polling say while the using is click-dragging or
maybe have a setting where polling is only allowed when I click a button or
something like that.

-John Van