 CAD / 835
Re: [Unofficial Part] 3613 - Arm Piece with Towball Socket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:09:10 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36bf1309.7378204@lugnet.com>...
First in a series.  Ryan requested advance copies of a number of • not-yet-released parts, some
of which I authored.  Rather than just e-mailing them to him, I figured • there'd be some minor
value-add in posting them here.  I expect that this part, and the others I'll • be posting, will
be available in L-CAD's 99-02 update.  This update is not-yet-released (heck, • the 99-01 update
just came out a week or two ago).

Steve

Bravo, Steve!  Improved LDAO _and_ 4 new parts--pretty good output, I'd say.

By the way, would other lugnet.cad folks appreciate it if all new parts are
posted to lugnet.cad.dat at the same time they are submitted to Terry for the
next vote?  As Steve noted, those who use the parts run the risk of different
part numbers in the official update, but it might be a nice way to let people
critique the parts and find any flaws before the voting begins.

It's also a nice reminder of what parts have been done (for those delinquent
about checking the Parts Tracker Page regularly).

To Do List update:  I count at least 25 more parts which have been removed
from the To Do List (includes some "multi-part" parts) though 5 or 6 of them
weren't on my previous list.  These removals are based on the Parts Tracker
Page.  Once the next voting page is released, I'll post the complete To Do
List again.